Wednesday, October 29, 2014

LEGAL RAPE

There I sat, the two attorneys and their staff, grilling me.  It took hours and hours.  They threatened with more to come.  Edith, as I see her, who is me, held up.  She held up with the classic accuracy and intricacy of truths without tarnishing them.

It was clear then as it is today.  Neither had one bone of honesty in their composite human figures.  They appeared just as any other human being does.  They were neither fish nor amphibian.  They were clearly mammalian.  All outer appearances--the symmetrical anatomy, the pair of occular organs in the upper quadrant of the face, and were bipedal, that is they had two legs each that they used to tread across the floor.

It was where they placed their forethought that distinguished them from other people.  For they, much like the literature faculty, were agents of a vacant, wasted, and wanton set of partial sensibilities, thwarted cognition, and absent discerning.  They were nothing but the flesh-moving instinct of brutal blunt instinct.

Against my pacifism, they festered with an oozing and bellicose supremacy.  Two hired guns who violated my confidentiality in the process of sating their viciousness and mutilating commodity-- two shallow and defunct souls for the mating of terror--we spent day after day in a waltz dancing in disgust.  They would be compensated.  I would have the last word.

Last week, I wrote to the California State Bar Association for a full investigation of the botched legal procedure.  But as I don't put faith in the state nor does it concern itself with me, I intend to tell the story as though it told itself and the court records illustrate.

A 2-second arm twisting is nothing!  Try it again!  

No comments:

Post a Comment