Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dulclinea Writes Back: the Knight of La Mancha to Whom she has Submitted a Summons by Scribec/s.rtf


Pronounced and copied in duplicate Keys
of Eight with some Disconcerting Others
who put Replace Silence for Truth and Meter.
Concupiscence undesired Away!
I will take you Away yawA your Child
Has become my Concern.  He’s not Your’s!
Oh yes you will and you Know what I mean!
Sappho was initiated. Thine Eyes
Have Seen the Shame of your Mother played Twice
Again and Three Times Over.  Iambic?
Wait a Minute.  I know some Newer Verse.
I can Learn it were it Learning of Mine
that was Lacking. Still, the Scholastic Muse
with Rennaissance Balance now Understood.
Yes! Pao Casals Afterall In Between:
The sorrows of Our People lay Within
Marble Excessive as Insufficient:
Mediocrity of Manner, Combat
with Dulcinea a Chastity Far
and Wide was it Commented by His
Glory, the Knight of La Mancha to Whom
Dulcinea has Announced a Summons Alors!

No comments:

Post a Comment