Friday, March 4, 2011

From Token to Cucarachita: Toward a Cockroach Inspection of Particles of Paper

There was Once as Bobby Byrd Told it Well
gone in that Direction of Time. Joe Hayes
the StoryTeller  of Legends Said it...
Told Me: You are a Token?  That Dance Known
to me was One I Fulfill to Defy
as an Extraneous Quest to the Aim
principal: Be a FreeeerF, Harmonize
my Individual Commitments: Self Worth
has no Pricetag to we as I who Pass
as Retard, Nymph, Innocent, and Small Chick.
This Woman is a Bad Dude Within Femme
Prerogatives of the Kind who Elect Lesbian
Laurels Chaste, Disciplined, Procured.
You thought my Touch was as Soft
as my Voice. My Bark a False Bite? Now What?
Just FYI don't take my Heart as Soft
anymore. These Scars will ALways ensure
that: Let them STrike as when Struck
on Edith, a Soft Child in Bobby Byrds'
remarkable tome, "And It's Still That Way"
with Love Affirmed for Georgiana
Valoyce-Sanchez, a Chumash Elder
who Sings through the Heart's
Panflute a Song of a Sweet Girl
never Again is it Her name, Signed
in the Flames of a Hot Flash of Peri-Menopause.
What next with this FOrecast, What Next?
I leave that to the Others to Arrange
as must be their Purpose no Longer
of my Singular Dramatic Monologue:
I represent the Cockroaches, Soy
La Cucaracha Martina que presume ser
formada al Idea del Doctor Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment