Sunday, December 9, 2012

Gender as Inequality


The reason sexual intimidation works is because it’s a protected right of the employer to base labor on the indemnification it holds in its regulation of gender as a basis for power  –an ideology  of male supremacy superimposed over domestic affairs which are those of the educational sector. Learning is far more frequently a metaphor for sexual aggression, domination, or sublimation whether by militarism, economy, or cultural attitudes.  Each one of these modes is as persuasive a unit of social relation (marriage) as can be regimented in the development of the fallacious category of “woman” and that of “man.”

            Gender is a racial class as much as it is a sexual one, yet the reverse is professed, that gender is more universal and class more specific. Vertices of public ascriptions consist of the language or even the architecture of social divisions premised on inequality not simply when effected as such.  Being a woman for me means being able to experience, endure, and enumerate the quality of inequity in the way that being a woman is a multiplicitous condition which is economic as well as categorical. Privations ensure my enclosure in a status of a predestination. I actively disavow. I refuse to submit to my inequality as an assertion of truth. As it cannot be untrue I am unequal than it is erroneous to believe I am.

            I establish as I construct my method of thinking, that none can authenticate what I say who is not me. I write to you, reader, not to convince you I am credible but to assure you that I am not. I am negligibly false where it concerns the imposition of my gender. I am a woman, and I am not a woman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment